Thursday 27 November 2008

MIXTAPE- Portable DJ Mixer




Urban Outfitters in the US are selling a portable cross fader IN THE SHAPE OF A MIX TAPE!!!!

Although I'm not usually a gadget person, and I don't like using my blog to advertise stuff, (apart from me) I think this is ace. Unfortunately it only seems to be available online, and postage to the UK at $51 seems excessive for something that only costs $30. Urban Outfitters UK are really missing a trick because I'm sure this would be REALLY popular at Christmas.

I might get in touch with New York friends though...Perhaps I could use this as a tool in my project with Mr Dan. (Dan and I are swapping roles with him doing visuals and me doing music on a strange music video, or should that be a video-music? )

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?navAction=jump&isProduct=true&id=15633324